Thursday, February 7, 2013

Maoli Wave Demo Video and Florida Fluff Sale


I caught Denise Foxtrot on the waves outside her Maoli Waves & Ramps - Mainstore and Beach the other day and shot a bit of video footage.  Denise is on her HP5 board on her Freestyle 100 mesh wave and her newest small wave, the Florida Fluff.

The fluff is a hoot on the HP5 and on the latest LSD board. I tend to prefer the SSi boards, but I have to admit I had fits with the fluff until I jumped on the LSD and HP boards.  You can see from the video that there's almost no wait time between waves, at least on Denise's configuration on her sim.

There's an introductory sale on the Florida Fluff until Midnight SLT (PST) Friday, or until Denise goes to bed… hahaha.   The introductory price is 5000L$.  The regular price will be 6500L$.

Give it a try on Bellisimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment